This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading fintech/proptech business in the heart of London. We are looking for a Legal Counsel for a full time position to advise on financial services regulatory, corporate and commercial matters in a fast moving, agile environment.
Core skills/responsibilities will include:
- Providing general legal advice and guidance on a broad range of issues to employees and senior management;
- Providing specific advice in relation to financial services regulatory, corporate and commercial matters;
- Reviewing, advising on and negotiating commercial contracts; and
- Liaising with third party advisers where necessary.
You will ideally be/have:
- A dynamic and proactive solicitor with private practice and/or in-house experience.
- Experience advising or working in a financial services business (highly desirable).
- Familiarity with fintech, venture capital finance, crowdfunding and start-ups (helpful but not essential).
Untracked Holiday - we don't track your holiday as we expect you to be able to manage this yourself, with your team.
Private Healthcare - for you, option to add your family or partner. We have a superb healthcare package that encourages healthy living and rewards you for staying fit and active. As part of this 50% discount for Virgin Active Gyms, as well as 1/2 priced running shoes and money off bikes. You can also gain free cinema tickets and a range of other benefits by staying in shape.
Cycle to work Scheme - you pick the bike and we'll help you take advantage of this government scheme.
Training and Conference Budget - you get £500 in Year 1, £1000 in Year 2, £1500 in Year 3 and £2000 in your 4th year. This is to enable you to pick what you feel will help you to develop as an individual.
Books - if you need to get a book on a subject that is related to work, we'll get it, you can read it and then we will add it to our library.
Paid Gym - once you have been with us for 2 years, we will pay for your gym membership
Working late....have dinner - if you are working late then we're fine for you to grab some food on us
Early Finish on Friday - call it a day and have a drink or get away at 4.30pm on Fridays
Childcare Vouchers- we're happy to help you use this government scheme
Sabbaticals- in your 5th year of working for Property Partner, you will be eligible to take a 3-month unpaid sabbatical, so you can head off and explore the world.