We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our team. Someone who’s hungry for digital design and wants to craft images, content, interfaces and experiences that connect people with brands. You’re highly passionate about all things digital and have a portfolio that demonstrates great skill and an understanding of how to create engaging content and designs. The ideal candidate will have experience in design, graphic communication, digital user interface and user experience.
All applicants must send in their online portfolio and up to date CV to be considered for this role.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Strong experience design for digital(Web & Responsive)
- Expert in Sketch
- Good understanding of web design and user interface design.
- Excellent knowledge with AdobeCS Packages (In particular Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work within a collaborative environment
- Ability manage multiple projects, often under tight deadlines
- Be creative and adaptable to various design requirements
- A keen eye for detail
- Good understanding of responsive & fluid hybrid design.
- Passionate about increasing knowledge & skills
- Some experience in camera handling, image and editing would be a big bonus. As well as any After Effects knowledge.
Untracked Holiday - we don't track your holiday as we expect you to be able to manage this yourself, with your team.
Private Healthcare - for you, option to add your family or partner. We have a superb healthcare package that encourages healthy living and rewards you for staying fit and active. As part of this 50% discount for Virgin Active Gyms, as well as 1/2 priced running shoes and money off bikes. You can also gain free cinema tickets and a range of other benefits by staying in shape.
Cycle to work Scheme - you pick the bike and we'll help you take advantage of this government scheme.
Training and Conference Budget - you get £500 in Year 1, £1000 in Year 2, £1500 in Year 3 and £2000 in your 4th year. This is to enable you to pick what you feel will help you to develop as an individual.
Books- if you need to get a book on a subject that is related to work, we'll get it, you can read it and then we will add it to our library.
Paid Gym- once you have been with us for 2 years, we will pay for your gym membership
Working late....have dinner - if you are working late then we're fine for you to grab some food on us
Early Finish on Friday - call it a day and have a drink or get away at 4.30pm on Fridays
Childcare Vouchers- we're happy to help you use this government scheme
Sabbaticals- in your 5th year of working for Property Partner, you will be eligible to take a 3-month unpaid sabbatical, so you can head off and explore the world!