Property Partner is a new and disruptive Fintech brand, and we’re looking for an experienced Copywriter to manage all copy tasks and to ensure that our voice is consistent throughout our communications. You will be responsible for content marketing and communications, but won’t just be writing for Marketing, you’ll be involved across the business, working alongside Product to hone their wording, and communicating in-depth industry knowledge gleaned from Property and Finance. You’re coming in at an exciting time, and everything you do will have a tangible impact on the business.
- Produce best in class content for the business, to raise our brand awareness and acquire customers - not just in the UK, but internationally.
- Manage key communications to our investors, helping promote our properties and communicating new offers or product features.
- Manage newsletter content, email marketing content, and our hugely important conversion strategy.
- Create a social calendar with interesting / expert content ideas for social channels.
- Adhere carefully to the Tone of Voice and ensure consistency of brand across every customer touch point - from product, to our acquisition channels.
- Champion clarity of communication, promote our brand purpose, and ensure that everything we do feels human.
Untracked Holiday - we don't track your holiday as we expect you to be able to manage this yourself, with your team.
Private Healthcare - for you, option to add your family or partner. We have a superb healthcare package that encourages healthy living and rewards you for staying fit and active. As part of this 50% discount for Virgin Active Gyms, as well as 1/2 priced running shoes and money off bikes. You can also gain free cinema tickets and a range of other benefits by staying in shape.
Cycle to work Scheme - you pick the bike and we'll help you take advantage of this government scheme.
Training and Conference Budget - you get £500 in Year 1, £1000 in Year 2, £1500 in Year 3 and £2000 in your 4th year. This is to enable you to pick what you feel will help you to develop as an individual.
Books- if you need to get a book on a subject that is related to work, we'll get it, you can read it and then we will add it to our library.
Paid Gym- once you have been with us for 2 years, we will pay for your gym membership
Working late....have dinner - if you are working late then we're fine for you to grab some food on us
Early Finish on Friday - call it a day and have a drink or get away at 4.30pm on Fridays
Childcare Vouchers- we're happy to help you use this government scheme
Sabbaticals- in your 5th year of working for Property Partner, you will be eligible to take a 3-month unpaid sabbatical, so you can head off and explore the world!