Property Partner is a crowdfunding and investment platform that makes it possible for anyone to invest in residential property at the click of a button. Investors can buy shares in individual properties or residential blocks, for as little or as much as they like. Property Partner finds the tenants and professionally manages the properties. Investors receive rental income in proportion to the shares they own and, through our unique secondary market, can exit their investment at a time and price of their choosing.
We are looking for a Relationship Manager to help develop and implement a strategy around how we manage relationships with our largest clients. You will be proactive, and be able to credibly speak to seasoned investors about our products and opportunities and challenge their investment decisions.
- Extensive experience of managing relationships with HNW or senior level stakeholders
- Proven experience of growing revenue across a portfolio of accounts/clients
- Able to effectively identify, manage and convert potential new business opportunities (although the focus will be on existing clients)
- A knowledge of the investment space or financial services products (Desirable)
- A drive to deliver the best customer experience at all times
- You will have bags of gravitas and be able to deal with HNW clients and senior stakeholders alike
- A willingness to represent the voice of the customer to the wider business and feed into other functions e.g. product, marketing etc
Competitive Basic Salary + up to 100% bonus (depending on performance)
Untracked Holiday - we don't track your holiday as we expect you to be able to manage this yourself, with your team.
Private Healthcare - for you, option to add your family or partner. We have a superb healthcare package that encourages healthy living and rewards you for staying fit and active. As part of this 50% discount for Virgin Active Gyms, as well as 1/2 priced running shoes and money off bikes. You can also gain free cinema tickets and a range of other benefits by staying in shape.
Cycle to work Scheme - you pick the bike and we'll help you take advantage of this government scheme.
Training and Conference Budget - you get £500 in Year 1, £1000 in Year 2, £1500 in Year 3 and £2000 in your 4th year. This is to enable you to pick what you feel will help you to develop as an individual.
Books- if you need to get a book on a subject that is related to work, we'll get it, you can read it and then we will add it to our library.
Paid Gym- once you have been with us for 2 years, we will pay for your gym membership
Working late....have dinner - if you are working late then we're fine for you to grab some food on us
Early Finish on Friday - call it a day and have a drink or get away at 4.30pm on Fridays
Childcare Vouchers- we're happy to help you use this government scheme
Sabbaticals- in your 5th year of working for Property Partner, you will be eligible to take a 3-month unpaid sabbatical, so you can head off and explore the world!